- Lead and execute all efforts to support exempt and non-exempt hiring needs to support business growth.
- Build relationships and trust to effectively gauge needs and influence hiring decisions. Identify issues early in the process and resolves problems proactively, use data and results to make decisions and provide status updates on a regular basis.
- Forecast, develop, and execute comprehensive sourcing plans to create candidate pipeline consistent with business trends, reduce time to fill and improve candidate quality.
- Collaborate with Senior Collections Managers to clearly define the core accountabilities of the position, outline expectations for the recruitment process to source and select the best qualified candidate(s) for the position.
- Utilize a variety of sourcing methods to create candidate pipeline to meet hiring needs. Including, but not limited to, database mining, internet/web searches, direct sourcing, community organizations, networks, employee referrals.
- Manage Applicant Tracking requirement and related documentation to ensure compliance with government regulations and reduce risk to the company.
- Understand market trends and employment conditions within the assigned territory.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Process applications.
- Recruit, interview, test, select, and place exempt and non-exempt employees on job assignments.
- Post ads for open positions
- Support and regulate compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Communicate with various departments to ensure maximizing operational efficiencies of the office.
- Make folders for new hire orientation.
Other HR Responsibilities:
- Employee Relations which may include witnessing employee counseling/coaching, issue resolution, internal investigations, and making recommendations to senior levels of HR teams as appropriate.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned or as identified.